Here is a list of your frequently-asked-questions where you can find an answer.
You can book online through our site www.dimensioneattiva.it/en/ :
You can get to the booking page directly from the pages of our holidays. Fill out the form and carry out a bank transfer with the necessary information as instructed. Once the bank transfer has been received, the booking will take effect.
You can contact us on +39 039 8943343 from 9am to 6pm (Italian time), excluding holidays.
Each holiday has its own price which is indicated on the featured holiday page.
It is subdivided into two parts. The first part is dedicated to hotels, insurance, guides, and other similar services. The other part deals with assistance on site, logistics, various expenses for the guides, and tickets for attractions and transfers.
Dimensione Attiva does not request deposits or down payments. The holiday must be paid in full and should the holiday be annulled, it will be reimbursed according to the conditions of cancellation insurance which is included in all D.A. packages.
The price per person is based on double room prices. Should the holiday be different, the prices and what is included will be indicated on the page.
Your travelling expenses are not usually included in the price, unless specifically indicated on the page of the holiday that you wish to book.
If you need to organise your transfer to get to the destination by train, plane or ferry, you can call on +39 039 8943343 or you can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and our support team will be happy to help you.
If you have particular dietary requirements (food intolerances, celiacs disease, food allergies, particular diets, etc.) please let us know at the moment of booking. We will do our best to satisfy your request.
Once you’ve reached your destination we suggestion reminding your guide or the reference person of your dietary requirements.
At the moment of booking a holiday or activity, you must let Dimensione Attiva know if you have any allergies, take medicine that needs to be refrigerated or have any health problems, conditions or disabilities that could affect, limit or condition your holiday or the group’s holiday in any way.
In the case of non-notification, the guide could decide not to accept the participant in any of the planned activities.
We will send out an email about 7 days before your date of departure with all of the necessary information about your holiday and information about your local travel guide.
If you want to give an amazing outdoor experience as a gift, send Dimensione Attiva an email at email@example.com and include:
- your name/surname and your telephone number;
- the names of the people who will be receiving the gift;
- you must decide whether you want to choose a specific holiday that we offer or if you want to give an amount of money allowing the person to directly choose his or her own activity;
- carry out the bank transfer
- remind the person who has received the gift certificate to make sure they book their holiday on time because the holiday is based on the number of participants and the availability of the hotels (the information is included in the gift certificate).
- Remind the person who has received the gift certificate that they must use the gift certificate within a year of its purchase and after such date, it will no longer be considered valid;
- the period of validity cannot be extended;
- if the gift certificate is only used partially, we can not reimburse the remaining credit of it;
the gift certificate may only be used for the purchase of Dimensione Attiva activities and not for payments on site on holiday.