1) Applicable laws: the sales of tourist packages, which regard providing services on national and international territory, are regulated by Legislative Decree n. 79 of 23 May 2011 (the “Tourism Code) and execution of the International Convention regarding travel contracts (CCV) as well as the Tourism Code (articles 31-51) and its subsequent modifications.
2) Reservations: Acceptance of reservations by Dimensione Attiva (Geosfera Viaggi di Globe Inside srl) is subject to availability. Reservations will be considered final following confirmation by Dimensione Attiva (Geosfera Viaggi di Globe Inside srl), even via e-mail or fax, to the client. Indications relative to the tourist package not contained in the contract documents, brochures or other forms of written communication, will be supplied in time by Dimensione Attiva(Geosfera Viaggi di Globe Inside srl) prior to the initial starting date in compliance with its duties as envisaged by Legislative decree n. 79/2011.
2) Price: the price of tourist packages can only be changed in consequence of the following variations:
- a) transport costs, including the costs of fuel;
- b) fees and taxes on some types of tourist service where landing, disembarkation, boarding taxes or fees are applied in ports and airports;
- c) exchange rates applied on packages in question.
3) Payment: Upon booking, a registration fee and a deposit of the specific amount is required. Full payment is due 30 days prior to departure. For reservations made within 30 days of departure, full payment is due upon booking.
4) The consumer can terminate the contract without paying any penalty in the following events: a significant modification of one or more elements of the contract that are considered objectively fundamental, proposed by the organizer after the conclusion of the same contract but before the departure and not accepted by the tourist.
5) Cancellations, modifications or substitutions of the holiday done by the organization: the organizers may cancel or modify the holiday if the minimum number of participants does not get reached, or due to force majeure and fortuitous chance, and such organizers will give the participant immediate notification indicating the type of modification and the following variation to the price. The participant will have the right to either be reimbursed of the value that was paid or to substitute the offer with another tourist package.
Substitutions and changes to the paperwork the renunciatory client can be substituted by another person as long as:
the organizer receives written notification by email at least 10 business days prior to the fixed date of departure, receiving at the same time the personal details of the transferee;
the replacement satisfies all the conditions for the use of the service (article 39 of the Tourist Code) and in particular the requirements regarding passports, visas and health certificates;
the replacement reimburses the organizer all the costs sustained to process the substitution ranging from €25,00 to €80,00 according to the complexity of the paperwork. Regarding some types of services, a third party service provider may not accept the modifications of the transferee, even if carried out within the above-mentioned terms. Therefore the organizer will not be responsible for any possible non-acceptances of modifications of the third party service providers. The organizer will communicate such non-acceptance in a timely manner to all interested parties before the departure. The client can also request to change holidays or dates, subject to availability.
6) Complaints and filing a report: each shortcoming in the execution of the contract must be notified by the consumer without delay so that the organizers, their local representatives or guides can put forth a timely solution. The consumer will have to report the complaint by certified mail, with proof of delivery, to the following address: Geosfera Viaggi di Globe Inside srl via C.Marx 60 60022 Castelfidardo (AN), within and no later than 10 business days from the date of the return date to the departure point, and if the above-mentioned is not done, the consumer will risk forfeiture.
7) Withdrawal: In the event of withdrawing from the tour package contract, the client is, in any case, liable for the payment of the tour package price. If withdrawal takes place for reasons beyond those envisaged in articles 4 or 5 of the present General Terms, the client shall pay, in compliance with ex article 1373, paragraph III, Italian Civil Code, cancellation penalties as specified below:
- 30% of the tour package price from 29 to 18 days prior to departure
- 50% of the tour package price from 17 to 10 days prior to departure
- 75% of the tour package price from 9 to 3 days prior to departure
- 100% of the tour package price beyond these terms.
8) Method of termination and reimbursement: we will only accept notifications of cancellation via email at the following address: email@example.com – The email must contain on pain of nullity the complete personal details of the participant who has cancelled (Surname, Name, address of residency, telephone number) and must communicate his/her IBAN where the reimbursement can be sent. The date and the time the email was received will be proof of conveyance, therefore any other form of communication received by other means (i.e. messages and phone calls, text messages, messages on social media sites) will not be considered valid.
9) Liability system: the organizer is responsible for any damages done to the participant if the organizer fails to fulfill the required services by contract in total or in part, which includes services required by both the organizer or third party service providers, unless there is proof that the event was caused by the participant (therein are included initiatives that were taken independently by the latter while the tourist services were underway) or by unpredictable or inevitable third party events, by circumstances unrelated to the services provided by contract, by fortuitous chance, by force majeure, or in other words by circumstances that the organizer could not, according to professional diligence, reasonably predict or resolve.
10) Assistance obligations: the organizer is obliged to provide measures of assistance to the participant according to the criteria of professional diligence with exclusive reference to the organizer’s obligations stipulated by law or by contract.
The organizer and the intermediary are exempt from the respective responsibilities when the failed or inexact execution of the contract is caused by the participant or it is derived by an unpredictable or inevitable third party event, or in other words it was caused by fortuitous chance or by force majeure.
11) Court of Jurisdiction: the court located in the same place of the headquarters of the organization will have jurisdiction over any potential disputes.
12) Obligatory notification: according to article 16 of law 269 of 03 August 1998 “ the law punishes violations pertinent to prostitution and to child pornography with the punishment of imprisonment, even if the same acts were committed abroad”.
Obligatory information: Technical organization: Geosfera Viaggi di Globe Inside srl via C.Marx, n.60 – 60022 Castelfidardo (AN) – ITALY.